The lodge was consecrated on 28th April 1891.
The banner is red in background, fringed with gold braid at the base. Although there is no specific record, it is thought that the building depicted in the circle at the top of the banner is the previous Crown Hotel in Broxbourne where the Founders met and where the Lodge was consecrated. Also shown, is the keystone together with tools and the letters MM indicating this Lodge, being an old Lodge, is of Mark Masters and not Mark Master Masons. The banner was designed by W.Bro. Colin Childs PJGD and dedicated at the meeting on 3rd September, 2016.