Banners of The Holy Royal Arch Chapters
Gaddesden Chapter No: 3398
The chapter was consecrated on 23rd November, 1944 but until fairly recently did not have a banner. However, when Gaddesden Lodge closed in 2010 permission was granted by the then Grand Superintendant, E Comp. John Ilott, upon the surrendering of the Warrant from Gaddesden Lodge No. 3398, for the Chapter to continue to use that banner.
The request was made by E. Comp. David Wallis, who was Scribe E of the Chapter and also a member of Gaddesden Lodge at the time of its demise, and E.Comp John Ilott was most happy that the banner would continue to be displayed.