Banners of Craft Lodges in Hertfordshire (Continued)
Tudor Lodge No: 7280
The Consecration Ceremony of the Tudor Lodge was conducted by the RW The Rev. Dr. Joseph Moffett, the Provincial Grand Master, assisted by the Deputy Provincial Grand Master, Col. Alexander Wood on 9th July, 1953. Abbots Langley Lodge No: 4645 was the Sponsoring Lodge. The Founders were local business men, most of whom were Members of London Lodges.
The Tudor crest is formed by a Hart crossing a ford as its centrepiece, flanked with the two masonic columns bridged by the Tudor Lodge inscribed Banner. The Tudor Rose is climbing up each column. The background is the Square and Compasses, the whole standing on the traditional tessellated pavement.
The banner was dedicated on 13th July 2013 at the diamond jubilee meeting, the cost of the banner being donated by: W.Bro Robbie Biggs, PPAGReg.