Watford Lodge No: 241
The lodge was consecrated on the 26th March 1879.
The current banner was presented to the lodge to mark the 125th anniversary on 26th March 2004 when it was dedicated by the Provincial Grand Master, R W Bro H Keith Emmerson.
The banner designed by W.Bro John Lydon based on the design of the Chevalier Mark Lodge banner No: 1505 was made by South Wales Regalia with the cost being covered by lodge funds. It contains the Provincial emblem of a leaping Hart on a keystone within a circle. The background is blue silk, with a crimson border and a fringe at the base.