Berkhampstead Lodge No: 1172
The lodge was consecrated on 9th October 1958. The banner shows a dove, the coat of arms of the town of Berkhampstead and a rainbow over an Ark. The coat of arms shows the towns former castle and the surround of golden orbs indicates the castle once formed part of the Duchy of Cornwall.
The banner was dedicated 18th May 2012. It was designed and donated by W.Bro.Brian Meager during his year as Commander.