Elstree & Radlett Lodge 1315
The lodge was consecrated on 11th June 1976.
The central portion of the banner is divided into two parts. That on the right represents an ancient tree in Elstree, originally named Tidwulf’s Tree later to become known as Edulf’s Tree. That on the left depicts Tykes Water a small river running through Radlett. The bridge shown is one of three just North of Radlett.
The banner was dedicated on 5th June 2015 having been paid for by a group of members with W Bro John Parsons the guiding light.