Broxbourne Lodge No: 428
The lodge was consecrated on 7th December 1920. Although there is no specific record, it is thought that the building depicted is the previous Crown Hotel in Broxbourne where the Mark Lodge founders met and where the Mark Lodge was consecrated. The lower part shows an ark, dove and rainbow.
The banner was designed by W.Bro. Colin Childs PJGD and dedicated at the meeting on 3rd September, 2016.