Banners of The Holy Royal Arch Chapters
Dacre Chapter No: 2086
The chapter was consecrated on 21st June, 1946.
The banner was designed and donated by Andrew Manzie, and dedicated on 7th September 1995. It consists of a crimson background with two hexagrams (six-pointed stars) in the top left and right. This symbol is also known as the "Seal of Solomon". The name of the Chapter and Province is in blue edged with gold. The central emblem consists of an eighteen point red star or sunburst, which is surmounted by a gold circle encircling a white triangle which also has a sunburst.