Elstree & Radlett No: 1315
The Lodge was consecrated on 10th March 1966.
The central portion of the banner is divided into two parts. That on the right represents an ancient tree in Elstree, originally named Tidwulf’s Tree later to become known as Edulf’s Tree. That on the left depicts Tykes Water a small river running through Radlett, the bridge depicts one of three just North of Radlett.
The banner was dedicated on 14 October 2005.