The lodge was consecrated on 13th June 1963 and the banner was dedicated 2nd November 1964.
The emblem is that of The Jews Free School a mixed comprehensive school in Kenton, (previously in Camden Town) north London. The Hebrew motto is translated as ‘Light and Honour. The school colours of dark blue and gold originate from the racing colours of the Rothschild family who were generous patrons to the school. Between 1880 and 1900, one third of all London's Jewish children passed through its doors and by 1900 it had some 4,000 pupils and was the largest school in Europe.