The Provincial banner was presented by Gladsmuir Lodge of Mark Masters in 1908. It has a red background with a fringe of gold and red tassels. In the centre is a blue rectangle upon which are the words indicating this is the Provincial Grand Lodge banner for Hertfordshire Master Masons, in gold. In the centre of this blue rectangle is the Hart of Hertfordshire with on the left a keystone and to the right a maul and chisel.
The banner is displayed at the Annual General Meeting