Banners of Craft Lodges in Hertfordshire (Continued)
Lodge of the Red Rampant Lyon No: 9843
This lodge was named after the first lodge in Hertfordshire and consecrated on 10th February 2009. The original Red Rampant Lyon, met at a public house of that name in Chequer Street, St Albans and closed in 1755. The members of this rejuvenated lodge, according to the set of principles associated with the by-laws, are senior members invited by the Provincial Grand Master.
Except for one meeting all meetings to date have been held in London and dining after the meeting is an important feature of the Lodge. This lodge does not have a banner.