Banners of Knights Templar in Hertfordshire (Continued)
Preceptory of St Alban No: 266
The preceptory was consecrated on 23rd May 1930. The banner shows a standing St. Alban with a sword over the cross of St. Alban. All of the above are placed on a white background which has the red Maltese cross superimposed upon it.
The Preceptory was formed in London and moved to Hertfordshire sometime afterwards. The Banner as far as can be established was dedicated when the Preceptory was formed in May 1930. A new banner has recently been commissioned and this is shown on the right.