Banners of Knights Templar in Hertfordshire (Continued)
Temple Chelsin Preceptory No: 269
The Preceptory was consecrated on 9th November, 1931.
The banner has the KT red cross with a garter surrounding the Hart of Hertfordshire, a tree and castle, are in the background.
Chelsin was a Preceptory situated in the village of Tonwell just outside Hertford. The castle depicted is one shown on a number of banners and is thought to represent Berkhampstead Castle.