Banners of Craft Lodges in Hertfordshire (Continued)
Abbey Lodge No: 3341
The lodge was consecrated by the RW Bro Rt Hon TF Halsey, DGM, PGM on 29th March, 1909.
Although the lodge archive history depicts a picture of the banner, nothing is mentioned as to it's origin and dates. There was a ceremony of re-dedication on 18th March 2009. As yet, it has not been possible to locate any further information. Although an Abbey is depicted on the banner it is not known if this is an actual named abbey or simply artwork.
This Lodge is now closed.