top of page
Masonic Province of Hertfordshire
Tercentenary - History Project
Banners of Craft Lodges in Hertfordshire (Continued)
Birchwood Lodge No: 5178
The banner is a masters banner displaying all the names of masters from 1930 to 1969. Above the list is a rural scene of a tree sided valley with a distant hill. There is no record of when the banner was presented or dedicated.
The Lodge was originally a London Lodge moving to Hertfordshire in 1985.
The lodge is now closed but the final minutes state that the Banner was handed to W.Bro.Terry Collins. It may still be in his care or held at UGLE in Great Queen Street.
bottom of page