Banners of Craft Lodges in Hertfordshire (Continued)
Chantry Lodge No: 7117
This lodge was consecrated on 20th September, 1951. The crest and name are of an ecclesiastical nature and this was the 100th lodge in the Province. It is believed the lodge did not have a banner, there being no mention of it in their 25th year anniversary brochure, nor is there any mention of a banner in any papers, allthough it is likely that this type of Lodge would have had one.
Due to the passing of time and all previous members having passed away we have to assume that either there was no banner or it is now not available.
The lodge closed in 2000.