Banners of Craft Lodges in Hertfordshire (Continued)

New Era Lodge No: 7400

The lodge was consecrated on 7th July 1955. 

 

The banner was presented by W.Bro.T.W.Fennemore at his Installation on 29th September 1958.  It was dedicated by the RW Rec Dr Joseph Moffett, PGM and it is assumed that it was at the same meeting.

 

The centre of the banner shows a white dove over a five pointed star.  The dove has what perhaps should have been an olive branch in its beak, but the artist has clearly shown it as an ear of wheat. Whether this was an error or not has been lost in the passage of time.
 
This lodge is now closed.