top of page
Masonic Province of Hertfordshire
Tercentenary - History Project
Banners of Craft Lodges in Hertfordshire (Continued)
Radlett Lodge No: 6652
The Lodge was founded by a group of friends resident in Radlett after World War II, ranging from a doctor, a local business man, a farmer, a Saville Row tailor, and others. Due to a large waiting list of applicants wishing to join the existing local lodge, and the time factor involved, a petition was actioned to form a new lodge to meet on Saturdays. The sponsoring lodge was Elstree. The lodge was consecrated by Admiral Sir Lionel Halsey, RW Provincial Grand Master on 31st May 1948. The lodge crest is formulated from a number of masonic symbols but the lodge does not have a banner.
bottom of page